Network Taps FTP-2000 Network Tap
Fiber network taps from Datacom Systems provide your network monitoring and security tools passive permanent access into your fiber network. Topology independent, they can be used for analysis of 10G or 1G network connections These network taps are ideal for security applications, network monitoring and anywhere you need to see all the data that only an In-Line solution can provide. Invisible to the network, completely passive and fault-tolerant, fiber taps will not affect network performance or integrity.
Network taps provide permanent In-Line access to network links - eliminates the need for network connectors to be disconnected and connected each time a segment needs to be analyzed. Their completely passive fault tolerant design insures that your links stay up during power outage. They are ideal for permanent 24x7 access to your fiber network for Network Analysis, IDS and monitoring.
Dual Fiber tap units from Datacom Systems support multiple topologies.
Provides complete access to your fiber links - our taps allow you to view layer 1 and 2 errors not seen when performing network monitoring using SPAN ports.
They are available in a wide array of split ratios and conveniently rack-mountable in only 1RU (1.75”).
- Two (2) Ten (10) or One (1) Gigabit (LC) Tap Network Connections
Two (2) Ten (10) or One (1) Gigabit (LC) Monitoring Connections
- 50/50, 70/30
- Additional Split Ratios Available
- Multimode (choose 50/62.5 micron diameter) 50/50 = 4.2 dB
- Multimode (choose 50/62.5 micron diameter) 70/30 = 3.0 / 6.7 dB
- Singlemode (9 micron diameter) 50/50 = 3.9 dB
- Singlemode (9 micron diameter) 70/30 = 2.2 / 6.3 dB
* approximate per fiber
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS (H x W x D)
- 1.07 x 5 x 5 in. (2.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm)
- 12 oz. (0.34 Kgs)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30° to 65°C )
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
- CE, ROHS
- One (1) Year Standard Hardware Warranty
- FTP-2504 50/50 50 micron Dual Fiber Tap (50 Micron)
- FTP-2506 50/50 9 micron Dual Fiber Tap (9 Micron)
- FTP-2704 70/30 50 micron Dual Fiber Tap (50 Micron)
- FTP-2706 70/30 9 micron Dual Fiber Tap (9 Micron)