VERSAstream™ Network Packet Brokers VS-1012-F Network Packet Broker
12 Port Any-to-Any Switch with Load Balancing
Flexible, Any-to-Any Line-Rate Hardware Based Load Balancing and Packet Filtering for Cost Effective Data Capture and Monitoring Applications
- Load Balancing - Balance sessions across multiple outputs for monitoring redundancy
- 240 Gbps backplane
- All ports active with full features no per port licensing. Input from passive TAPs or SPANs.
- Filtering - Line-rate hardware-based filtering can eliminate port oversubscription.
- Filter on IPv4 Src/Dst Address, MAC Address, Protocol, Port, Ethertypes i.e. MPLS, VLAN, IPv6 Src/Dst Address
- Aggregation/Regeneration - Combine multiple network links or channels into one stream or send copies to multiple connected tools to share data sources
- Media Conversion - Leverage existing monitoring tools regardless of media type
- Manage device remotely or locally with Web-based management (HTTPs) or extensive CLI (telnet/SSH)
- SNMP v2c, v3c
- RADIUS, TACACS+
ANY TO ANY PORTS
- Any-to-Any Ports: Twelve (12) (Supports SFP SX, LX, BT)
- Management Port: RJ45
- Console Port: DB9
- Single or Dual Redundant Hot Swappable Power Supplies (Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: Less than 200 Watts
- Individual Power Supply Rating: 100-240V ~47-63Hz 4A MAX.
- CE, RoHS
- 1.72 x 19.00 x 21.00 in (4.37 x 48.26 x 53.34 cm)
- 18.15 lbs (8.23 kgs)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 131ºF (0º to 55ºC)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30º to 65ºC)
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- One (1) Year Hardware Warranty incluced. Advanced Replacement-Next Day, third business day options available.
- IPv4 Address Sources and Destinations, Subnets
- MAC Address Sources and Destinations
- IPv6 Address Sources and Destinations, Subnets
- VS-1012-F VERSAstream™ 12 Port Data Access Switch SFPs Dual Power Supply
- VS-1012-F-1 pwr VERSAstream™ 12 Port Data Access Switch SFPs Single Power Supply
- SFP-SX SX (50 or 62.5 micron)
- SFP-LX LX (9 micron)
- SFP-RJ45 100/1000BT
- Rack mount ears included.