SINGLEstream™ Link Aggregation Taps TS-1406 Aggregation TAP
These network taps are ideal for security applications, network monitoring and anywhere you need to see all the data that only an In-Line solution can provide. Invisible to the network, completely passive and fault-tolerant, fiber taps will not affect network performance or integrity.
A copy of traffic from the network links are passively copied for monitoring. In the rare event of power loss, traffic is completely unaffected on connected network devices.
- Consolidate monitoring tools to reduce management expenses and lower tool costs
- Single point of deployment and remote management minimizes management expenses and reduces MTTR
- Monitor 10G links with 1G tools for increased ROI and more efficient use of monitoring resources
- After installation, deploy tools right away without impacting your production network
- Receives traffic from additional taps or SPAN ports to allow you to increase the scale of intallation
- Connecting two or more similar tools brings additional redundancy to the monitoring solution.
- Aggregation/Regeneration - Combine multiple network links or channels into one stream or send copies to multiple connected tools to share data sources
- Media Conversion - Leverage existing monitoring tools regardless of media type
- Port Speeds ranging from 1000Mbps to 10Gbps
- All ports active with full features - no per port/feature licensing
- Manage device remotely or locally with extensive CLI (telnet/SSH)
- Dual Redundant Power ensures monitoring uptime
- E-mail event notifications on user-defined events
- NTP Support
- Local Syslog Support
Tap Ports: Two (2) 10/1G Fiber
Any-to-Any Ports: Four (4) SFP+/SFP
(Supports SFP+ SR, LR, LRM, SFP SX, LX, BT)
Management Port: RJ45
Console Port: DB9
Dual Redundant Hot Swappable Power Supplies (Included)
Maximum Power Consumption: Less than 90 Watts
Individual Power Supply Rating: 100-240V ~50-60Hz 7A MAX.
CE, RoHS, ICES-0003 Class A
1.5 x 8.3 x 12.5 in (3.81 x 21.08 x 31.75 cm)
3.75 lbs (1.7 kgs)
Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC)
Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30º to 65ºC)
Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
One (1) Year Hardware Warranty included. Advanced Replacement-Next Day, third business
day options available.
Multimode (50/62.5 micron diameter) 50/50 = 4.2 dB
Multimode (50/62.5 micron diameter) 70/30 = 3.0 / 6.7 dB
Singlemode (9 micron diameter) 50/50 = 3.9 dB
Singlemode (9 micron diameter) 70/30 = 2.2 / 6.3 dB
- TS-1406-55 Taps one link and outputs copies to 4 monitoring ports.
Installed on a 50 micron 10G/1G fiber link. 50/50 split ratio.
- TS-1406-56 Taps one link and outputs copies to 4 monitoring ports.
Installed on a 62.5 micron 10G/1G fiber link. 50/50 split ratio.
- TS-1406-59 Taps one link and outputs copies to 4 monitoring ports.
Installed on a 9 micron 10G/1G fiber link. 50/50 split ratio.
Optional Equipment Description
SFP+-SR/SX 10G/1G Multimode Fiber Transceiver
SFP+-LR/LX 10G/1G Singlemode Fiber Transceiver
SFP-SX 1G Multimode Fiber Transceiver
SFP-LX 1G Singlemode Fiber Transceiver
SFP-RJ45 1G Copper Transceiver
RMC-2C Rack mount for TS-1406. Fits two units in a 1U chassis.
|Model||Tap Split Ratio||Tap Diameter|