Network Taps 40G-SR4 Fiber Tap (FTP-1514)
40 Gigabit fiber taps from Datacom Systems provide your network monitoring and security tools passive permanent access into your 40 Gigabit fiber network.
They provide permanent In-Line access to network links - eliminating the need for network connectors to be disconnected and connected each time a segment needs to be analyzed.
Our taps allow you to view layer 1 and 2 errors not seen when performing network monitoring using SPAN ports
- OM3 fiber
- Rack mount ear included
- Optional 1U rack mount holds 3 taps
- 4U 12 bay rack available
- Two (2) 40Gb MTP Network Connections
- Two (2) 40Gb MTP Monitoring Connections
- 50/50 split ratio results in a 4.6 dB insertion loss
- 70/30 split ratio results ina a 6.6/2.6 dB insertion loss
- * approximate per fiber
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS (H x W x D)
- 1.07 x 5 x 7 in (2.7 x 12.7 x 17.78 cm)
- 15 oz (0.43 kgs)
- CE, ROHS
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30° to 65°C )
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
- Two (2) Year Standard Hardware Warranty
- FTP-1514 40Gb Passive TAP with 2 MTP ports to tap a 12 fiber strand link. 50/50 split ratio, 50 micron fiber, with 2 separate MTP output ports.
- FTP-1714 40Gb Passive TAP with 2 MTP ports to tap a 12 fiber strand link. 70/30 split ratio, 50 micron fiber, with 2 separate MTP output ports.